You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-02 01:23:14

eejot

Feeling Frenzied !

Hey Pocket Spider,,,,,,,,,enjoying playing on the server, runs nice and smooth, could do with dropping the silly maps imho but apart from that no complaints smile other than that it would be nice to play you on some other maps than DMZ1 lol...........I know it's your fave !.....watch out for flying pineapples.oops i mean grapefruit of course wink..............c u around my eight legged friend.

AKA -=[BaF]edge=- Dont be fooled by my Burger King crown, I is proper Royalty me !!

#2 2010-11-05 19:10:34

Rob
Administrator

Re: Feeling Frenzied !

Glad you like it! I've taken some of the sillier maps off, but got some even more ridiculous ones ready to be deployed...

Any suggestions for maps you'd like to see? I quite like Steeler (it's part of the series with ztndm3 and so on) but not too keen on the textures. But all input welcomed!

#3 2010-11-07 22:51:12

eejot

Yeah i think Steeler would be a good addtion to the server rotation, textures are ok, maybe a little bit too sci-fi for my liking smile i personaly prefer the more traditional looking maps, but steeler plays well with a small group of players or 1on1.......so go for it m8

On another note about maps, [RFG]Gnorl has sent me a map he's made, it's along the lines of DMZ series so your bound to like it Rob wink it's not quite finished yet but when it is i will send you a copy and you might think of giving it a try out on the server.........well tata for now ....eej.

AKA -=[BaF]edge=- Dont be fooled by my Burger King crown, I is proper Royalty me !!

#4 2010-11-20 21:48:54

dirk

not getting back into all that texturing buisness but if u have an idea of what u want for steeler i can bash summat together .

was never great but they came out pretty presentable

Last edited by dirk (2010-11-20 21:49:37)

Board footer